November, 2018 - Calendar of Events / Activities
We have exciting programs going on in November:
- The Olive Scene Tasting, Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. - Sign up required
- Lunch N Learn - November 7, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. - Sign up required - Sandee Kirkwood of ACC Adult Home Health Care will discuss home health care options and meet Hercules who is a miniature Yorki-Poo with a loving attitude.
- Lunch N Learn - "Hope for the Holidays" Thursday, November 8th at 12:00 p.m. - sign up required and a light meal will be provided
- Veterans Day Potluck - Monday, November 12th at 12:00 p.m. - sign up required and a light meal will be provided
- Senior Quick Tips - November 13, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. - Sign up required - Light lunch provided
- Board Game Surprise - Wednesdays, November 7 & 28 at 10:30 a.m. - Sign up required
- OSHIIP Consultation, November 14th, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Get ready for Medicare open enrollment period from October 15th through December 7th. Rita Dowd-Mikolajczyk will help you make sure you have the appropriate coverage.
- Olmsted Falls Library - Play Pictionary with Jodi form the Olmsted Falls branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library, Thursday, November 15th at 10:00 a.m. - sign up required
- Lunch N Learn - "Guide Dog and Therapy Dog" Thursday, November 15th at 12:00 p.m. - sign up required and a light lunch will be provided. Learn about the difference between a guide and therapy dog. Rudy a certified guide and therapy dog will join us!!!!
- Colored Pencils with Barbara - Monday, November 19th at 10:00 a.m. - Sign up required - Join Barbara Richardson of Emerald & Violet Studio to help you bring out your inner artist. Pencils are provided or feel free to bring your own.
- Passport Lunch Mexico - join us on Monday, November 19th at 12:00 p.m. and sample some delicious Mexican Food. If you have travel photos of Mexico please bring and share your experiences. - Sign up required and a light meal will be provided.
- Thanksgiving "Hangover" Breakfast - Monday, November 26th at 10:30 a.m. - Sign up required
- Nurse Practitioner Office Hours - Monday, November 26th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Lunch Out - Macaroni Grill on Thursday, November 29th at 12:30 p.m. - Meet at Macaroni Grill on Country Club Boulevard in North Olmsted to enjoy lunch out wiht friends. Please sign up by November 26th.
REMINDERS:Tai Chi Easy for Wellness and Balance takes place every Thursday at 11:00 a.m. - Sign up is required
Olmsted Falls Fire Department Paramedics are at the Jenkins Place every Thursday at 10:30 a.m. to check blood pressure, pulse and pulse oxidation.
Bingo every Friday at 12:00 p.m. - unless otherwise noted - sign up required
Brainworks takes place every Friday at 1:00 p.m. - Sign up required
Seniors who live in Olmsted Falls or Olmsted Township can now pick up their OFHS Senior Bulldog Card at the Jenkins Place, Monday thru Friday during regular business hours (9:00 a .m. - 2:00 p.m.). The card gets you into home athletic events for free.