We have exciting programs going on in March:
- Craft Creations Knitting & Crocheting - Monday, March 4th at 10:30 a.m. - Sign up required - Our Seniors goal is to knit useful items such as scarf, hats, coasters or placements.
- Self Defense Demo - Monday - March 11th at 11:00 a.m. - sign up required - Master Alan Miller will teach ways to protect yourself in a variety of situations.
- Senior Quick Tips - Tuesday, March 12th at 12:00 p.m. - Sign up required - Elder Abuse, Cold Sores, Carbon Monoxide prevention
- OSHIIP - Wednesday, March 13th at 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.. - Sign up required - Program to help seniors understand Medicare in order to make informed decisions.
- Lunch-N-Learn - Wednesday, March 13th at 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Sign up required - light lunch provided. This program will take place at Symphony at Olmsted Falls and will be presented by the Alzheimer's Association.
- Longevity & Vitality Breakfast - Thursday, March 14th at 9:30 a.m. - Sign up required - light meal provided- Life Coach Joe Ratcliff will make a presentation on Goal Setting, Relationship Building and Connectivity.
- Travel Time - Monday, March 18th at 12:00 p.m. - Sign up required. Mary Esson will share her first hand travel adventures in the U.S. and Europe
- Lunch-N-Learn - Tuesday, March 19th at 12:00 p.m. - Sign up required. A program to discuss how the brain works and how we remember things along with ways to enhance memory
- Coffee 101 & Tasting - Wednesday, March 20th at 10:00 a.m. - Sign up required - Caruso's Coffee will be on hand to teach us about coffee and provide samples.
- Scattergories - Thursday, March 21st at 10:00 a.m. - Sign up required - Jodi from the local Olmsted Falls Library will bring this fun game
- March Madness - Thursday, March 21st at 12:00 p.m. - Sign up required - Be here to enjoy the tip off of the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
- Memory Screening - Thursday, March 21st at 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Sign up required - A free screening given by community nurses to see if you should consider speaking with a doctor
- Cooking Demo - Wednesday, March 27th at 11:30 a.m. - Sign up required, light meal provided. We will have health cooking demonstrations with a dietician from Northwestern Healthcare Center.
- Lunch Out - Thursday, March 28th at 12:30 p.m. Sign up required - Meet at Jo Jo Carlino's at 627 W. Bagley Road to enjoy lunch out with friends.
- Senior Health and Wellness Fair - Friday, March 29th at Olmsted Falls City Hall from 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. - Health screenings provided by Southwest General Hospital, raffle, prizes, food. Bring a friend !!!!!
- Nurse Practitioner Hours - March 25th from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
REMINDERS:****NEW**** - Wii Tennis - every Wednesday in February at 11:00 a.m.
Tai Chi Easy for Wellness and Balance takes place every Thursday at 11:00 a.m. - Sign up is required
Olmsted Falls Fire Department Paramedics are at the Jenkins Place every Thursday at 10:30 a.m. to check blood pressure, pulse and pulse oxidation.
Bingo every Friday at 12:00 p.m. - unless otherwise noted - sign up required
Brainworks takes place every Friday at 1:00 p.m. - Sign up required
Seniors who live in Olmsted Falls or Olmsted Township can now pick up their OFHS Senior Bulldog Card at the Jenkins Place, Monday thru Friday during regular business hours (9:00 a .m. - 2:00 p.m.). The card gets you into home athletic events for free.