City of Olmsted Falls
26100 Bagley Rd.
Olmsted Falls, OH
"Olmsted Falls 1987 - 2007"
9066 Mill Stream Circle
As a Councilperson, I serve the City in the following capacities:
- Community Development Committee, Chairman
- Finance Committee
- Insurance Committee
- Architectural Board of Review - Council Liaison
I look forward to serving as an advocate to the senior citizens of the community.
- Tri-C, Metro campus, School of Nursing- Adjunct Faculty and Nursing Simulation Laboratory-began employment in 1997
- Tri-C; Corporate College West, Nursing Skills Lab Team Leader, employed under a DOL Grant partnership between Tri-C and the Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Tri-C; Western Campus, adjunct faculty Health Careers Division
- Alego Health Electronic Medical Charting Training
- West Side Democrats
- Olmsted Community Democratic Club
- Precinct Committee Person
- University of Pittsburgh Alumni Association
- Beechbrook and Lorain County Family and Children's Services - Foster Parent
- Academy of Medical –Surgical Nurses
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Adult Book Discussion Club, Olmsted Falls Library
I have been a resident of Olmsted Falls since 1997 when I moved to Falls Pointe Development as one of the initial residents. My husband and I relocated from Los Angeles, California but we are originally from the Pittsburgh area. I have been involved with local democrats since moving to this area. I am currently enrolled in Political Science and American History classes at Tri-C campus. For the past several years I have volunteered time to various political candidates and acted as a poll worker for the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections.
- University of Pittsburgh, BSN 1976
- University of Pittsburgh, Master’s Medical-Surgical Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau-1980
- California State University Graduate School of Nursing, Quality Assurance Graduate Level Certificate Program
I am looking forward to serving Ward 3 residents over the next 2 years.
I welcome your input on any and all issues affecting the City. Please feel free to contact me via EMAIL